Tuesday 18 September 2012

Surly Restrictor Seat Clamp Review


Surly Restrictor Seat Clamp Review

There is not a alot you can say about this offering from surly, other that I can verify that is is good quality, and chunkier than the aaaaverage set clamp. The bolt is big, and hopefully it will keep my seat post in one place.

Surly Restrictor Seat Clamp Pics


Surly Restrictor Seat Clamp Observations

There is a weird collar that pokes up around the top of the clamp, I am not sure what this is for, will it collect dirt next to the seat tube, maybe, do I care . .no.

Solid bit of kit.





Update 01/07/2013 - 9 months on and seat post has not budged once.

Compliance Consultants

Flood Risk

Environmental Permitting

Desktop Study

Sustainability Consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave question they will get answered! But no spam please I will delete it. :-(